Saturday, November 17, 2012

Must be a child...

...to enter the Kingdom of God.

On another note, the other day we were sharing some connections etc about the book we are reading as a class. Esme is very good at that. A character in the book was drawn to medicine so I talked a bit about a "calling". I explained that I knew from a very young age that I would be a teacher. I felt drawn. Esme said, "That's what happened to us. God calls us to different places and we go." She explained that He leads you to where you are needed. It was very sweet. Just wanted to pass it along.  Take care.

Esme's Teacher

Where is God calling you? What is God calling you to? Who are you suppose to talk to? Who are you suppose to listen to? Don't wait because as Esme says "we go" so simply. Adults we cloud everything & think everything is so complicated, if God leads do it.

I think it is so cool to hear from others how normal, honest & upfront our kids are with the life God has called us to.