Monday, November 26, 2012

Gift's & Relationship

Last week while we were continuing our missions perspectives class at the ywam Truro campus Evan brought out this to show me. He bought it at the local Sobeys store. He saw my face light up because it's Русский (Russian). He saved some of
the loose tea for himself, but gave me more than half of what was left in the tin to take home.

Now as I drink this tea I think about, pray for my Russian, Ukrainian & Mongolian friends all over the world. It gives me joy.

The simple things deeply bless me now. I don't need big, expensive gifts because my value is not in the gift, but the relationship, friendship I have with the person or people that matters most. Please don't let your gift be an excuse to not to build deep meaningful relationship with others. if in your relationship you are "required" to give big, expensive gifts I would ask, what deep thing is missing in your relationship?