Friday, May 8, 2009

Mongolian Survival Course Almost Finished!!

Nine days ago they introduced Teresa & I to the Mongolian Alphabet & yesterday they were teaching me all the endings to 20 different Mongolian nouns & verbs. TOTALLY NUTS! Sorry for not posting sooner. I will post tonight or tomorrow morning filling you all in on the past week of events. Thank-you for all your prayers, Teresa, the kids & I needed them. Yesterday Teresa & I had our Mongolian speaking practicum driving a bus, taxi, asking questions at the vegetable & meat markets with all four of our instructors watching & marking us. I think we passes because Teresa was able to buy some cheese & vegetables while I bought vegetables & meat. We also were able to tell the taxi driver were we live & how much he charges per kilometer.

Back tomorrow. Thanks