Thursday, April 2, 2009

Visas in Hand

Thank-you for the people that prayed for our visas. They came yesterday afternoon & we have our e-tickets confirming that we will be flying from Halifax to Ulaanbaatar on April 8th. Kiel is so funny. He is so excited to get to Mongolia to see the friends he made last year. He & Esme have been such an encouragement when Teresa & I are busy preparing to leave. When Teresa & I are almost totally stressed out Esme will quietly give us a hung & say she loves us. Kiel will remind us that he loves us & that God is caring for us. I am so thankful for them & God is using them to speak to us.

I want to thank-you all for praying for us. The NMBC mens morning prayer group for praying for the sale of our car & over abundance of blessing. The way we feel knowing so many people (many people & many different churches) are praying for us is indescribable. There are not words that can adequately reflect our feelings.

Please pray for the sale of our car. It was answer to prayer when we purchased it (high quality car) & God knows the sale will be another answer to prayer. I will be preaching at Colby Drive Bible Chapel this Sunday morning. Please pray for this as God is teaching me as I prepare in the midst of preparing to leave for Mongolia.