Sunday, July 1, 2012

The Greatest Gift "Complete Silence"

Yesterday I took the afternoon to walk around home to take pictures of some of the things I will miss. I went to our Russian Orthodox Church down the street from home. It was so beautiful & when I went into the church the Russian care taker closed the door for me. It was the most amazing gift I had ever experienced, complete & utter silence. My heart filled with peace as I walked upstairs & knelt next to the railing. I prayed & quietly listened to the complete silence for an hour. Thank-you so much God for that amazing gift.

The weight of having my last night in Mongolia has really hit me. My heart is deeply sad. I will dearly miss speaking your language, walking your streets & sharing life with your people. My beloved Mongolia.
 маш их баярлалаа бурхан бас Монгол (thank-you so much God & Mongolia)
Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows. James 1:17