Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Tired of traffic

Hi everyone I will post the details of the last 3 weeks in the next couple of days.

For the second day in a row I have spend 3 hours sitting in traffic.The struggle is that I'm going to have to do the same for the next 3 days. I can tell you all that God really works on my character when I am sitting in traffic because Mongolians generally drive like they are sitting on a horse riding in a field. They create their own lanes, drive on the opposite side of the road & cut you off at will looking at you like it was your fault. All I can say Би аймаар тайван бол Монгол цагдаа байдаг (I am so at peace when there is a Mongolian police officer there.) They take the chaos & bring order. The only thing is between the intersections the chaos returns. People laugh, but there are times when I kiss the wall in our doorway saying, "I made it alive & only gained a couple grey hairs in the process. Thank-you, thank-you."

I hope you all will enjoy your day & enjoy the fact that people drive differently where you are. If they typically drive the same way where you live I will pray for your safety.