Thursday, April 16, 2009

Our New Apartment




We have picked our new apartment for the next two years or more. It is the apartment directly below the one we are currently staying in. It is a 3 bedroom apartment with a pullout couch & an old computer desk. There is a small 2 door cabinet, but no kitchen sink. Here are a few pictures, what do you think? I will pause here so that some of you can catch your breath.

We are now experiencing the not so glamorous side of mission work. Yesterday Teresa, the kids & I crack filled most of the apartment & today I spent 7 hours sanding & here is what I looked like afterward. I was praying that when I was finished that there would be hot water. Praise Jesus because there was hot water. We have not had any hot water since we arrived the first night. We are so thankful because most Mongolian's don't have running water let alone hot water.