Wednesday, April 20, 2011

A New Visa

Hi everyone. We are happy to say that I have a work visa & it came just in time. I got my work visa on Friday & my student visa expired on Monday morning.We knew that it would come, but had to wait for it.

This week has been full of its up & downs. We are happy to have our friend from Switzerland living with us & that means that we get to see Aunt Jenna more which is really great. Pascal yesterday helped fix some of our kitchen cupboards with supplies we bought in Thailand because you can't find them here. I had an extremely frustrating day Tuesday. There were a few Mongolians & foreigners that really made me frustrated, but once I somewhat calmed down God gave me a passage that helped & the Bee Gees.

 29Watch the way you talk. Let nothing foul or dirty come out of your mouth. Say only what helps, each word a gift...31-32Make a clean break with all cutting, backbiting, profane talk. Be gentle with one another, sensitive. Forgive one another as quickly and thoroughly as God...forgave you.

After reading this I changed my attitude & turned on The Bee Gees greatest hits dics2. As I washed, dried & put the dishes away I sang & danced (scary to see, but fun) to the Bee Gees. It was what I needed to relax.

Teresa & the kids are doing well. Esme & Kiel are back to having fun with their friends, learning in school, Esme homeschooling. Teresa is helping a friend with her English & having fun. It's great because it allows her to prepare something & gives her a change to the normal things at home.