Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Happy Birthday Kiel

Wow, it's hard to believe that 8 years ago today Kiel was born back home in Canada. A lot has changed since then, for example he is now 139cm tall & is wearing size 36 shoes. He is growing very fast. Every other morning after his shower he puts styling gel in his hair so that his hair is a particular way, sprays his Nivea mens deodorant because when he sweats he smells & depending on the day picks 1 of his 3 favourite clothing styles. I took a picture of him just over a month ago playing Wii with his bootcut jeans, t-shirt & his ball hat on & he looks like he could pass as a 10 or 11 year old. I couldn't believe it.

There is one thing I told him that will never change. It doesn't matter how old he is he will always be my little man. I love Kiel & Esme both like crazy. Deep within my heart I know & feel like they are a blessing from God.