Friday, January 29, 2010

Tired, but praising Jesus.

Hi everyone please pray for me as I am extremely tired. While Teresa is away I have been trying to teach our kids during the mornings, afternoons taking them to their extra curricular activities, making the meals (pre-made box meals do not exist here everything from scratch) & during the other afternoons or in the evenings after the kids are in bed having 3 hour Mongolian language classes (Tuesday 9pm-12am.) I am extremely exhausted & can't wait to Teresa to return. That is why I am so thankful that Teresa will be able to return next Wednesday with her new Mongolian visa. We thank-you all for praying that she would get her visa.

I took this picture outside my bedroom window this morning because it is beautiful. The only down side to this picture is that it is not fog in the picture, but coal smog.