Friday, July 3, 2009

God is so good

God is so amazing. For the past month I have been watching on ebay for things that are difficult or cannot get here. Some of the things are kids books, lego, card games & more. I have been just watching & looking for good deals. A missionary family was looking for us yesterday & told us that they were moving on & had lots of stuff for us. It was amazing, lego, kids books, science/geography/reading home school books, Barbie stuff, a larger rubbermaid bin, a table top Christmas tree & some lights/decorations. It was so amazing all I can do is praise God because I didn't ever ask for this stuff. All I was doing was looking on the Internet. As I was walking home this morning with the box of kids books God spoke in my mind & said "see I care about the small stuff that you don't even ask for. I love you & your family Matt."

"...put their hope in God, who richly provides us with everything for our enjoyment."
1 Timothy 6:17b

Enjoy your day & remember that he cares for you more than many of us think.